Monday, June 4, 2007

June 4, 2007

Hello,

This is Katie writing. We are one day away from our trip start. Originally we were going to bike from Vancouver. We have changed our minds however, and are choosing instead to start from Quadra, and do a sort of tour of my grandparents. Tomorrow we will bike to Comox, where we will spend the night and bid farewell to my Grandma Lea and my Grandpa George. Wednesday the 6th we will bike to West Vancouver where we will stay the night and bid farewell to my Granny Joyce. From there we will head off, and out of Vancouver!

As can be imagined, today is a busy day full of packing, organizing and planning. Some of you may be aware that Brandon and I are both pretty good procrastinators. Thus, much has been left until today. Oh well! Leaving in a flury makes it all the more adventurous.

That's really it for now. We will write from my grandparents tomorrow just to inform you that we are alive and safe.

Katie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big up yourselves... much respect! youse are my favorite bikies in the world

Ace said...

How are the bikes holding up? Heck, how are you holding up??? Beaming fine weather and amazing tail winds your way.

Your friends at Ace Cycle
*****************************